Thursday, July 10, 2008

Three Tricks...

Sometimes you find a way to use a product other than the method directed on the packaging. The tricks I use I learned from Cheryl, and they are marvelous! They have really made a difference for me, so I thought I'd share... Here are my 3 tricks:

1. Mary Kay Oil Free Hydrating Gel - Mix a little of this with your liquid foundation and it will go on silky smooth and vanish into your skin! It's amazing. I have actually been doing this in the morning instead of just using my moisturizer, and it is wonderful!

2. Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover - Not only is this stuff GREAT for removing your eyeshadow, liner, and mascara, but it works great on lipstick, too! You know... when you put on a lipstick and decide it's too dark or too red or too... whatever... for your event, but then you can't get it off and it's stained your lips? This stuff takes it off!

3. Mary Kay Emollient Night Cream - This is in the Satin Hands set, but it is amazing for cracked and dry LIPS! My lips are HORRIBLE every winter. They crack, they peel, they bleed... it's awful! But this year I learned I could put the Emollient Night Cream on my lips and they'd get better really fast! It's wonderful and I use it at the first sign of dry lips every time now... I haven't had cracked lips for months because of it!

So there you have it.... 3 tricks to get the most out of your product. Enjoy!

No comments: