Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer Cuteness...

Just for kicks my mom and I stopped in Payless today, hoping to find some cute shoes for cheap. Well, we did! Check out these cuties!!


I got these to wear with red shirts, since I wear a lot of red in the summer! I've seen them before and I thought they were cute, but didn't want to pay the asking price. Today, though, they were marked down from $20 to... $7!

And these...
I'd looked at these before, too, with my mom last time she was here. LOVE them! I didn't love them enough for $22.99, but I love them enough for $8!! So cute with jeans, especially since I'm short and my favorite jeans are a little long, so I have to wear heels with them. I'm not one for wearing dressy heels, especially not in MT, but these... these give me height but just look like cute Keds under my long jeans!

So all told I got 2 great pairs of shoes for $15! Best of all... they're both cute, both uber comfortable, and they both give me height, which is important since I'm only 5 feet tall! I don't do flats very well, so these are great for summer!

No comments: